Tuesday, January 26, 2010

P.S. The Unfinished Letter(by the Sylvers)

Even though the song is talking about an unfinished letter to a lover, the song made me think of some things in my life that are unfinished. I feel that there is one thing in my life that is unfinished, one of the few things I really need closure on. I just have to that missing piece. I've been searching for that piece (and peace) for 14 years.

I know I'll always be a work in progress, but there is something that I want to know about. And once I find it, maybe, just maybe, I can put it to rest.

I've sat on it for years and I'm past the stage of worrying about whether or not I will get my feelings hurt or if anyone else's feelings will get hurt, for that matter. KFS, I know you're out there. I just have to find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment