Monday, February 1, 2010

Miss E-isms (Part I)

So at the suggestion of one of my old college friends(thanks A.B!), I will keep a journal of all the cute, insightful, and hilarious things my daughter says and does. I usually post them in my Facebook status, but what better place than to post them here. So here is the first installment:

1. Miss E and I are sitting in the car in the Wal-Mart parking lot and I hear, "Mommy! I'm hot! I want to be cold! If we go to Wal-Mart, we won't be hot!"

2. So my kid sat in the front seat, attempted to put the seatbelt on and said, "Mommy, I need the keys." Awesome... :)

3. Miss E has the Bible near her and as she was flipping through the pages she said, " I want to read God."

4.Instead of going out and playing in the snow (Miss E was NOT interested) we watched movies and talked about her birthday party...that will be in July...lol.

5.E-ism #101: "It's too loud, Mommy. I can't hear my mouth, okay?"

6.Counting to 20 (According to Miss E)....13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 8,9, 20!

7.My daughter is the sweetest...she knows that I'm not feeling well, so she said a prayer over me and she covered me with her coat...absolutely precious!

8.Out the mouths of babes... "Look at the water! Look at the water! It's too wet!," Miss E said.

10.I love how every song Miss E sings ends with, "Yay!"

And more to come, from my awesome little lady!

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! I can't wait until Josh is old enough to say cute things. I am glad to know you have a blog. I keep one as well. Hopefully, it will help me stay in better touch with you when we go so long without talking.

    ReplyDelete