Monday, February 1, 2016

Writing Everyday

This month I am going to write everyday. If I am serious about this whole writing thing, then I need to set aside the time to write and to work on my craft. Time is something I haven't felt I have had a lot of in recent months, but I've got to make the effort and find the time. I know some of my pieces will be long and others, such as this, will be quite short because of time constraints and Writer's Block. I am convinced that most of my Writer's Block stems from the over-analyzing I do about everything. Confidence and my desire to not ruffle any feathers keeps me extremely cautious. I don't know when I started being guarded in my writing, but it is a hindrance that has kept me from opening up. At any rate, all I know is right now I want to complete my goal of writing everyday and using this blog to help me keep track of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment