Wednesday, February 3, 2016

#BeforeFacebook Writing Everyday 2/3/2016

Yes, there was life before Facebook. It's hard to imagine, but there was a time when people did not post their random thoughts, selfies, and meals for everyone to see. Before Facebook, I was less concerned with the happenings of acquaintances, friend,s and family. I first learned about FB when I was in college. A friend of mine from high school would ask me regularly if I was on FB; at the time, it was only available to college students and even then only certain colleges and mine was not one of them. But, as soon as it was, I joined. It's hard for me to believe I have been on FB for over 10 years now. I don't know when I went from an occasional user to someone who checks her FB page several times a day. For the most part, I have enjoyed the evolution of the website as well as my own evolution of usage. Lately, I have enjoyed that FB shares memories. It has been interesting to see who I knew, what I was doing and what I was thinking all those years ago. I have shared a lot of random thoughts, quotes, and life happenings on Facebook. It will be interesting to see how FB will be 10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment